Monday, January 14, 2013

Raw Vegan Thanksgiving, Fruit Turkeys!!

Follow me on Facebook:
facebook.com/justdoitraw
 
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! This was my Thanksgiving raw vegan fruit turkey! I shared it with my family and friends, and they all loved the idea and said it was so cute and delicious! I brought the pineapple turkey over my friend's house, and they loved it! Let's just say there wasn't much of the fruit feathers left, everyone went bananas over them! Enjoy these yummy fruit turkeys!
Base of fruit turkey: pineapple, small watermelon, cantaloupe, honey dew melon
Make sure to cut off and make a flat surface at the bottom of your base fruit so it is stable on the plate.
Fruit Feathers: pineapple, apple, pear, grapes, melon, strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, grapefruit, oranges, watermelon, and any other fruit you would love to put on it!
Cut up your fruit into bite sizes and stick them onto the wooden skewers, then stick all of the wooden skewers into the base fruit to give the look of feathers.
Place a pear as the head on the front using toothpicks, use cranberries for the eyes, red bell pepper for the nose/loose skin and arms on the side of your base fruit.
Raw Vegan Thanksgiving, Fruit Turkey! Copyright © 2012 by Agnes Kalinowski.

No comments:

Post a Comment