Monday, January 14, 2013

My Typical Breakfast Date Smoothie

I usually eat a banana, date, and berry smoothie for breakfast and lunch on a high carb low fat raw vegan diet. It is very filling, sweet, satisfying, and holds me over to my next meal, no problem! Smoothies are great for on the go, and very convenient to bring to work, school, and out. Smoothies like this one usually take me 10 minutes to make AND drink (with chewing)! They are very quick, and super delicious! Better than any milkshake I have ever had !! Bananas and dates are a staple in my diet because they have lots of calories! They are high sugar fruit which gives me lots of energy to keep going through my day and help me to get everything done! Usually I put more bananas than dates in my smoothies, but I loves lots of dates in them as well!

Smoothie recipe:
about 30 khadrawy dates
5 bananas
about 7 or 8 frozen strawberries
 
Enjoy!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment