Monday, January 14, 2013

My Raw Vegan Travel Tips!

 
Part 1:
 
 
Part 2:
 
 
 
 
Follow me on facebook:
facebook.com/justdoitraw
Checkout my blog:
justdoitraw.blogspot.com/
 
You must take into consideration:
1. Distance? (of traveling)
2. How long?
3. Where?
4. Mode of transporation?
 
 
My 8 tips for traveling on a raw vegan/vegan lifestyle!

1. Plan ahead
2. Bring helpful tools
3. Tips when staying with a friend not on the fruity/vegan lifestyle
4. Car traveling tips
5. Water
6. Eat enough fruit, the best fruits for traveling!
7. Get quality sleep
8. Fun board games and travel/car games to make the time fly!

5 comments:

  1. Good advice, I'm going to add "carry a book" as you have added board games and such.

    private jet rental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas, thank you for this, especially the ones about having non-vegan friends.

    Villas Sotogrande

    ReplyDelete
  3. No matter how prepared I seem to be I always forget something, Thanks for sharing this. Great tips.

    Find Halal Hotels

    ReplyDelete
  4. In order to have the best vacation possible, I’m going to share with you the must know tricks and travel tips before you travel.

    Travel Tips

    ReplyDelete