Monday, January 14, 2013

Spaghetti with Low Fat Salsa at Arnold's Way!

Follow me on facebook at:
facebook.com/justdoitraw

Arnold made me a beautiful and delicious spaghetti with salsa for lunch. I wanted to get the recipe for everyone and myself to enjoy at home!
The recipe is spiralized zucchini spaghetti noodles, with a salsa made in the food processor including roma tomatoes, dates, red bell pepper, raw nori, and mango. The nori is optional, I usually don't have nori on hand myself. However, it does give the salsa a nice texture and flavor!
 It took me less than 5 minutes to make. It is very easy to put together, and looks absolutely beautiful!! Cilantro would also go great in this dish or any other herb. You can always dress it up on the plate with some fresh green herbs.
Enjoy!

Checkout Arnold and Arnold's way at:
arnoldsway.com
ArnoldsWay on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment