Monday, January 14, 2013

Raw Vegan Spaghetti Salad (no blender needed!)

I wanted to show my delicious spaghetti salad for dinner! First I made the spaghetti by spiralizing the cucumbers, and adding the red onion, scallions, and tomatoes. I tossed and mixed that in very well so the flavors and textures were combined. I let that sit for a little bit as I prepared my greens to let the flavors marinate. Then I put all of that on a bed of greens: spinach, arugula, and baby romaine. I also put in some baby carrots on the side ! This is a very easy, colorful, beautiful, and delicious quick salad you can put together! Although it did not have a sauce, the greens and spaghetti gave the salad a very enjoyable texture. The tomatoes and onions flavored it perfectly.
Follow me on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Do-It-Raw/379939655426311

No comments:

Post a Comment